Training & Education
FamilyCare delivers a range of quality education that assists individuals, families and communities to improve their skills and lives through learning and development.
Education and Training Aims:
- To provide integrated training and education programs that enhance skills, knowledge and choices for disadvantaged and vulnerable people who may have experienced barriers to education.
- To provide compliance training and workforce skills that improve the lives of employees and the productivity of organisations by supporting safe and healthy working environments and building the professional capacity of the workforce.
- FamilyCare offers a range of courses for those wanting to learn new skills or improve their existing knowledge.
- As a learner with FamilyCare you will have access to our qualified staff trainers.
Courses and Groups cover a range of areas including:
- Parenting groups
- Carer groups
- Adolescent programs
- Anger management groups
- Fathers groups for newborn and infant care
Call Child FIRST Goulburn Valley on 1300 854 944 or Child FIRST Lower Hume on 1800 663 107 for more information