Child & Family Information Referral & Support Team
· We support families, young parents and children to identify goals and respond to their own unique needs and challenges when experiencing difficulties.
· We can help build strong family relationships.
· We offer parenting support to promote positive behaviors/solutions.
· We promote healthy development, safety and wellbeing for children.
· We believe every child and family should have the chance to reach their full potential.
There must be a child between the age of 0 to 18 residing in the home (or pre-birth).
Shepparton - City of Greater Shepparton and Shire of Moira.
Seymour - Shires of Mitchell, Strathbogie and Murrindindi.
Contact Child & Family Information Referral & Support Team:
Child FIRST Shepparton 1300 854 944
Child FIRST Seymour 1800 663 107